Technical Marketing Engineer
Join us in building the best-in-class real-time analytics platform for creating actionable insights from streaming data.
Founded in 2017 by Intel veterans who pioneered adoption of FPGAs in data center, Megh Computing has taken the promise of heterogeneous computing from concept to production. We’re based in Hillsboro (just outside of Portland), Oregon, and have development offices in Bangalore, India. We offer a fast-paced, exciting work environment with competitive salaries and benefits.
Megh won the Technology Association of Oregon’s (TAO) 2019 Technology Company of the Year award in their pre-revenue category.
We are focused on providing a real-time, AI-based video analytics solution that can be deployed on any platform using CPUs, GPUs, or FPGAs, from edge-to-cloud. Megh’s solution automates the use of video as a signal for real-time, actionable insights in verticals like smart buildings and factories, creating business value for enterprise customers.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
This position is located in Hillsboro, Oregon.
As our Technical Marketing Engineer, you will support our go-to-market plans by providing sales staff and clients with technical support. You will have the opportunity to drive the success of the company by supporting our organization’s strategic direction and goals.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with the marketing team on product development and campaign strategies
- Developing technical marketing materials and products, monitoring product performance, and resolving errors
- Training marketing teams on product specifications and functionalities
- Delivering presentations and performing product demonstrations
- Answering client queries and providing technical product support
- Documenting processes and compiling user manuals for the marketing team and clients
- Contributing to marketing strategies by researching market trends and associated technologies
Qualifications and experience
The following qualifications are required:
- Self-motivated, team player who is excited about successfully marketing leading edge technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar technical field, with minor in marketing, business, or related
- At least 2 years of experience as a technical marketing engineer in a related industry
- Advanced proficiency in coding and scripting languages
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Great negotiation, persuasion, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
The following qualifications are highly desirable:
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing strategies and product design
- Experience in data collection and analysis to create big-picture visualizations of competing products