Lead Software Engineer (Applications and Framework)
Join us in building the best-in-class real-time streaming analytics platform.
Founded in 2017 by Intel veterans who pioneered adoption of FPGAs in data centers, Megh Computing has taken the promise of heterogeneous computing from concept to production.
We are focused on providing a real-time, AI-based video analytics solution that can be deployed from edge-to-cloud on any platform using CPUs, GPUs, FPGAs, or SOCs. Megh’s solution automates the use of video as a signal for real-time, actionable insights in verticals like smart buildings, smart warehouses, smart retail, smart cities, and smart factories, creating business value for enterprise customers.
We’re headquartered in Hillsboro (just outside of Portland), Oregon, and have development and sales offices in Bangalore, India. We offer a fast-paced, exciting work environment with competitive salaries and benefits.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
This position is located in Bangalore, India.
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will be contributing to the development of end-to-end video analytics using Megh’s VAS platform API. You will be responsible for managing, growing, and mentoring the s/w team in Bangalore.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop end-to-end video/speech/text analytics application using open source frameworks.
- Design and develop reference implementations in machine learning and deep learning-based solutions, representing the customers’ technical requirements as the voice of customer and creating competitive analyses from a technical perspective.
- Performance analysis: You may engage in activities such as development of benchmarking harness, adding testing suites and workloads to the harness, performance monitoring, performance projections, performance benchmarking, and code analysis and optimizations.
- Design and implement software components and unit tests in C++/Python.
- Work with software architects to design and implement applications and s/w infrastructure:
- With reviews at each stage to ensure integration into the larger system.
- With an eye to future maintenance.
- With simplicity and clarity.
Qualifications and experience
The following qualifications are required:
- BS/MS with minimum 10+ years relevant experience.
- Degree programs in CS, CE, EE, or similar technical field.
- Clear understanding of object-oriented concepts.
- Development experience in C++ and Python.
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to define and execute tasks with limited direction.
- Data science with video analytics experience.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and think on your feet.
The following qualifications are highly desirable:
- Knowledge/experience in one or more of the AI and machine learnings frameworks, such as TensorFlow, MxNet, Pytorch, and Caffe.
- Familiarity with Computer Vision concepts, including working experience with OpenCV library.
- Familiarity with communication protocols such as REST API, gRPC, Websockets, etc.
- Familiarity with design patterns and system design concepts.