Full Stack Developer (Web Technologies)
Join us in building the best-in-class real-time analytics platform for creating actionable insights from streaming data.
Founded in 2017 by Intel veterans who pioneered adoption of FPGAs in data center, Megh Computing has taken the promise of heterogeneous computing from concept to production. We’re based in Hillsboro (just outside of Portland), Oregon, and have development offices in Bangalore, India. We offer a fast-paced, exciting work environment with competitive salaries and benefits.
Megh won the Technology Association of Oregon’s (TAO) 2019 Technology Company of the Year award in their pre-revenue category.
We are focused on providing a real-time, AI-based video analytics solution that can be deployed on any platform using CPUs, GPUs, or FPGAs, from edge-to-cloud. Megh’s solution automates the use of video as a signal for real-time, actionable insights in verticals like smart buildings and factories, creating business value for enterprise customers.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is located in Bangalore, India.
As a Full Stack Developer you’ll contribute to end-to-end Web development, focusing on developing a GUI that renders multiple live video streams, performs analytics, and stores analytics results in a database.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop an end-to-end Web GUI
- GUI design and development for rendering multiple live video streams, storing analytics results in a database
- Performance analysis, development of a benchmarking harness, adding test suites and workloads to the harness, performance monitoring, projections, and benchmarking, and code analysis and optimizations
- Handling browser compatibility, accessibility, performance, scaling, testing, UI testing, DNS, traffic management, load balancing, and other full-stack Web development functions
- Participating in code and design reviews, and architectural discussions
- Work with software architects to design and implement applications and SW infrastructure that is simple and clear, and with an eye to future maintenance
Qualifications and experience
The following qualifications are required:
- BS/MS with 4-8 years relevant experience
- Degree program in CS, CE, EE, or similar technical field
- Understanding of image and video formats
- Clear understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to define and execute tasks with limited direction
The following qualifications are highly desirable:
- Familiarity with design patterns
- Understanding of container and virtualization technologies
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and ability to think on your feet